The day I met you, you told me that you never fall in love, but I now understand you and I know that it was fear. Now we are here, so close and yet so far, has not yet passed the test, when are you going to realize that I'm not like the rest.
The other day, you were home alone, there were tears in your eyes, I called my love for you, but I did not attend. The world can be ours if we wish, we can take it if you take my hand, there is no turning back now, trying to understand.
When your lips are on mine, our hearts beat as one, but you slipped from my fingers and just run. I know that before you hurt, I can see in your eyes, try to just smile.
Do not want to break your heart, I give you a time, I know they scared, is wrong, as if he could make a mistake.
We only have one night to live and have no time to wait, so let me take a break from your heart.